Health-conscious people want a better standard of care, so we provide a comprehensive array of over 50 blood chemistry tests. Regular testing can help us detect problems early, correct imbalances, and help you attain optimal health. These testing will disclose markers as Total Sugars, Minerals, Electrolytes, Nitrates and Ammonias.
• Blood Chemistry:
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Basic Metabolic Panel
- Diabetes Screening
- Cholesterol levels
- Thyroid Panel and Antibodies involved in Hashimoto’s Disease
- Omega Check
• Micronutrient SpectraCell Testing: This test assess intracellular nutritional requirements using the patient’s white blood cells such as vitamins, amino acids, minerals, immunity level, antioxidants, carbohydrate metabolism, fatty acids and metabolites.
• Cardiovascular SpectraCell Testing: We use an advance technology which measures both density and number of lipoprotein particles, cholesterol levels, HDL/LDL cholesterol ratios, and triglycerides for an accurate assessment of cardiovascular risk.
• Genetic Testing (MTHFR & ApoE Genotyping): Why to do genetic testing? Reveals genetic markers critical for determining most common generic variations which enables to more effectively treat patients and their individual needs. Over half of the population carries generic variations that affect the methylation pathway. Methylation is a biochemical reaction in which a methyl group (CH3) is attached to a molecule, converting it to a different molecule. The genes that encode different enzymes such as MTHFR and MRT are prone to common mutations, or SNP’s which affect the entire methylation balances. Methylation requires a variety of nutrients and plays many indispensable roles, including neurotransmission, hormone detoxification, amino acid metabolism, vitamin assimilation, homocysteine clearance, cell membrane structure, DNA synthesis and gene regulation. These functions maintain the cardiovascular health, detoxification, neuroprotection, cognition, emotional wellness and cellular protection.
• Anti-Aging Testing and Therapy:
Telomere Genetic Testing will measure the length of your telomeres revealing their true cellular age. Studies have shown a direct correlation between the telomere length and cardiovascular health and therapies directed at slowing the loss of telomere length may slow aging and age related disease.
• Immunology Assessments:
Food Allergy Assessments of immune function include the revolutionary Comprehensive Antibody Assessment, with its unique reporting of IgG antibodies for delayed reactions as well as IgE for immediate reactions,Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity, Lyme disease testing.
• Hormone Assessment Female and Male and Natural Replacement Therapy:
Comprehensive male and female hormone test panels are offered for menopause, pre-menopause, thyroid issues, adrenal fatigue, loss of sex drive, and osteoporosis
• Metabolic Assessments: Metabolic assessments measure the body's detoxification processes, oxidative stress and antioxidant defense capabilities, and cardiovascular health.
• Neurotransmitter & Amino Acids Testing:
What are Neurotransmitters? Neurotransmitters are naturally occurring chemicals within the brain that relay signals between the nerve cells and are required for proper brain and body function. A proper balance of neurotransmitter levels helps achieve optimal health. Neurotransmitter imbalances have been linked to:
✓ Attention issues (lack of focus and motivation, poor concentration, and ADD)
✓ Learning difficulties and development delays (young children)
✓ Hyperactivity and ADHD for both children and adults
✓ Sleeping problems (fatigue, problems falling asleep, tossing and turning, etc.)
✓ Menopause related issues (hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats)
✓ PMS and birth control related issues (mood swings, aggressiveness, irritability, sadness, lack of libido)
✓ Weight issues and appetite control (cravings, overwhelming hunger, etc.)
✓ Depression (sadness, lack of motivation, mood swings, etc.)
✓ Migraine Headaches
✓ Anxiety (irritability, nervousness, obsessive-compulsive, insecurity, racing thoughts, restlessness)
✓ Libido (lack of sex drive for women and men, orgasm issues, erectile dysfunction, etc.)